Thursday, September 9, 2010

Labor Day in TN and KY

The Hermitage - the home of President Andrew Jackson in Nashville, Tennessee

This is where Andrew Jackson and his wife Rachel are buried.

Andrew Jackson was 6'3" and 140 lbs, his wife was a foot shorter and her weight wasn't even brought up.

Belle Meade Plantation
Belle Meade Plantation

Bullet holes from the War of 1812

Discussing a little history!

I think they could get use to this...


My goof balls:-)

I just love wineries.


Tons of history and it certainly was beautiful!

Samantha & Zac working on trivia questions at Belle Meade - wasn't surprised - they took it very seriously.


Mammoth Cave National Park in Kentucky
The Rotunda - one of the largest "rooms" in the caves.


My Junior Ranger - I just love these programs!


Really good day!

No comments: